Aren't stacking pumpkins so cute?
I decided to make my own...and then...make them SPOOKEY!
The How To is super simple!
You Will Need:
- (3) Foam Pumpkins (Funkins or artificial carving pumpkins) in varying sizes
- Knife (kitchen knife will work)
- Vinyl Letters or Scrapbook Letter Stickers
- Pins with large plastic heads
- Plastic Spiders
- Hot Glue (low temp)
- Spooky tattered netting or artificial webs
- Cut a small hole in the bottom of the smallest two pumpkins with a knife.
- Add vinyl or scrapbook lettering to each pumpkin.
- Stack pumpkins by putting the hole over the stem on the next larger pumpkin.
- Add pins (two at a time) around the pumpkins and using hot glue, secure spiders to the pins on the pumpkin
- Add netting, webs or other spook decorations around the pumpkins!
So simple! So cute! And they will last for YEARS (as opposed to real pumpkins!)