I love love LOVE it!!!!
I was inspired by Bliss Bloom Blog and her flowered egg, but I wanted a bigger egg.
I found a 7" foam Easter egg from Michael's. Hurray! I was so excited to find such a large egg!
I also used about 5-6 sheets of 12"x12" scrapbook paper (about 2.5 sheets each of two different colors), (2) packs of pins with pearls on the ends and Martha Stewarts' hydrangea flower punch (I used 199 pins).
Start by punching all of your flowers. (Note, I used 199 pins which means I punched 398 flowers so put on a movie and get punching!)
Then I stacked 2 flowers together and pinned them into the foam egg.
Stack and pin. Stack and pin. Stack and pin...
And I love how it looked. It was practically perfect.
But then I went garage sale-ing last night and found this, not so attractive gold candle stand. For the low low price of 25 cents I new exactly what I wanted to so with it the minute I saw it!!!
Gold candle stand meets heirloom white spray paint! Oh look how pretty it is painted!!!! (My daughter is devastated that it is no longer sparkly gold, but I love it in white!)
Yes. I am in LOVE with my Flowered Egg and stand! What do you think, would you display this in your house? If so....read on for my Giveaway...
SO.....today on Fox News Morning Show I will be showing how to make one of these. A smaller one, using a 3.5" Styrofoam egg. And I want to give it to YOU!!!
A GIVEAWAY!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!
To Enter to Win the 3.5" Styrofoam Flowered Egg, please leave one comment for each of the following things that you do:
- Be a GFC follower of Simply Designing (you can do this on my sidebar)
- Follow me on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe to my RSS Feed
- Sign up to receive a daily email from Simply Designing
- Follow me on Pinterest! Yup, I am now on Pinterest!
This giveaway will run until Sunday night at midnight EST. I will announce the winner on Monday.
Now it's time to PARTY!!!!
- Please remember to link up your latest and greatest creations! They must be created by you.
- Please no shops.
- Please don't link up things you have linked up in the past, let's keep it fresh and new!
- I would love it if you followed me, but it is not required, but I would love it if you followed :)
- Remember to visit a few other link ups and leave nice meaningful comments!
I participate in the link parties found here.
Subscribe to Simply Designing by Email