Chocolate Bark is one of the most simple treats to make and it is oh-so-yummy!
Last Valentine's Day I made Red Hot Bark and last month I made Oreo Bark. So when I saw a recipe here for Chocolate Cherry Bark I knew it would be amazing!!
And I was right! It is amazing!
If you love the combination of chocolate and cherries (Cherry Garcia ice cream for example :) You will definitely love this combo!
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 bag Wilton chocolate candy melts, pink
- 1/4 tsp Wilton's Artificial Cherry Candy Flavoring (this is oil based, don't use extract or your chocolate will seize)
- Sprinkles, optional
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave. See here for how to melt chocolate.
- Spread evenly on a large baking sheet covered with waxed paper or foil.
- Place in fridge until set.
- Melt pink chocolate candy melts in the microwave.
- Stir the cherry flavoring into the pink melts.
- Spread melted pink chocolate over hardened dark chocolate.
- Top with sprinkles if desired.
- Return to fridge until set.
- Break apart and enjoy!
I participate in the link parties found here.
Subscribe to Simply Designing by Email