I am excited to share a little tasty treat that I created: Chocolate Heart Pretzels! These are a perfect little treat for Valentine's Day! They are simple to make and oh-so-tasty. They would look great wrapped in a cello bag with a bit of jute around the top! Or, if you eat them all before they make it into a cute bag, I understand. That's what happened at my house!
The key to these is finding heart shaped pretzels. I actually found these cute little Poker Pretzels at World Market and I told my family they could eat any of the shapes, except the hearts! Hahahaha! After you find the pretzels, it's really simple!
Chocolate Heart Pretzels
- heart shaped pretzels
- red candy melts
- disposable icing bag
- cookie sheet
- Place candy melts into an icing bag.
- Twist the end shut.
- Lay carefully in the microwave so that the melts will not fall out of the bag.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at power level 40%. Remove from microwave and massage the chocolates.
- Repeat step 4 until the chocolate is thoroughly melted. (go HERE to learn more about melting chocolate)
- Place foil on a cookie sheet.
- Stack two heart shaped pretzels on top of each other.
- Cut the end off of your icing bag and fill the pretzels with chocolate.
- Allow set completely before eating.
Chocolate + Pretzels = a yummy combination!
We all loved how tasty these are, and they were really quick to make! They would be a perfect gift or treat to give for Valentine's Day.
You might also like:
Chocolate Cherry Bark
Chocolate Covered Heart Peep Pop Treats
Red Hot Bark
Chocolate Caramel Pretzels (aka Rolo Pretzels)