I love crafts I can do with my kids and this is a craft my 5 year old can do all by her self (with supervision of course!)
When kids can accomplish a task like this all by themselves, it definitely is a huge boost in their confidence so I love doing activities like this with my daughter!
Easter Cone Baskets (filled with Jelly Beans)
You Will Need:
- Ice cream cake cones
- Jelly Beans or other item to fill cone with
- Knife (I used a kid safe knife from Pampered Chef, so this made it safer for my 5 year old to do)
- Using a knife, carefully make holes in the sides of the ice cream cone. Be careful not to get these too big.
- Carefully insert the Twizzlers into the holes.
- Fill with jelly beans or other candy
This would make a cute place holder for the Easter dinner table or a cute gift for your child to hand out to his/her friends!