I have a confession to make, and I hope we are still friends afterwards.
I have seen a lot of paint chip craft and home decor projects in blog land recently. But to be honest, they haven't really called my name.
And THEN I found a use for paint chips that is fun, practical and that I love!
Paint Chip Valentines!!
You Will Need:
- Paint Chips in any red-pink hues. Or be creative and use other colors. (You can get these from any paint store or hardware store, but please be reasonable...I am not suggesting you wipe every store out of paint chips.)
- Ink Pad
- Hair Spray (aerosol works best but any will do)
- Scrapbook paper
- Gently spray hair spray on paint chips (this will help the ink stick better and prevent smudges)
- Let hair spray dry completely
- Stamp your chosen design on the paint chip
- Cover the back of the paint chip with plain scrapbook paper and write your Valentine a message
Happy Valentine's Day!
My inspiration for this idea came from here.