- Sliced Fresh French Bread
- Red Grape Tomatoes
- Orange or Yellow Grape Tomatoes
- Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- Basil (optional)
- Preheat oven to broil or 500 degrees F.
- Lay bread slices on a cookie sheet and spread the tops with butter.
- Toast the bread in your oven for just a few minutes until it is golden brown.
- Slice grape tomatoes into smaller bite size pieces and sprinkle with a bit of basil if desired.
- Top toasted bread with tomato mixture.
- Lightly drizzle a bit of Zesty Italian dressing over everything and enjoy!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here. I participate in the link parties found here.
Love the time saving tip of using Kraft Zesty Italian for the bruschetta! Thanks for sharing! #client