Thin Mint Cookie Balls!
There really isn't much more to say! Except that I made these a year ago. Forgot to take photos before I ate them all, and then never got around to making them again until this week.
But boy are they yummy!
- 1 box Thin Mint Cookies (or Keebler Grasshopper cookies)
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 package Milk Chocolate Chips (semi or dark would work as well if that is your preference)
- Use a food processor to finely chop/crush your cookies.
- Use a stand mixer to mix your cream cheese and cookie crumbs. If you don't want to get your stand mixer dirty however, or don't have one, you can also combine these ingredients with your hands. This will create a thick, rich dough.
- Roll into balls using approximately 1 Tbs of dough per ball. Let cool in fridge for approx. 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe dish on 50% power for 30 seconds at a time, mixing in between. See here for more chocolate melting tips and tricks.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate, tapping off excess. Place on wax paper or foil.
- If you like, you can take your fork or knife to drizzle additional chocolate on the top on the balls.
- Leave your cookie balls on wax paper or foil until chocolate is set. You can place these in the fridge if you are impatient and want the chocolate to set quicker 🙂
PS - for those of you who have noticed I have been doing a lot of baking ideas, don't worry...I have a whole stash of craft projects coming up too! I have been creating more then I have time to post right now!!